Southwest Pepper Cobb Salad
Yield: 4 entrée salads
Portion Size: 1 salad
2 large heads - Romaine lettuce, washed
1 T - Canola oil
2 ears - Corn on the cob
4 each - Rosina stuffed peppers
2 cups - Cherry tomatoes, halved
1 14 oz can - Black beans, rinsed
1 cup - Red onion, diced
tt - Kosher salt
tt - Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup - Ranch dressing
tt - Hot sauce (optional)
Method of Preparation
- Prepare grill or grill pan over medium high heat.
- Rub ears of corn and stuffed peppers with canola oil and grill until corn is charred and peppers are charred and heated through.
- Tear or cut lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Divided evenly among 4 plates.
- Cut corn kernels off cob.
- Arrange corn, cherry tomatoes, black beans, and red onion neatly in rows on top of lettuce. Place one stuffed peppers in the middle. Sprinkle salt and pepper over salad.
If using hot sauce, mix with the Ranch dressing. Either serve dressing on the side or drizzle over the salad.